McDonalds Fellowship 2023 is an amazing opportunity launched by the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation. This fully-funded fellowship has been designed for candidates who fulfil the questioning criteria listed below.
Are you a resident of a low or middle-income country? Are you studying or working on the project in low or middle-income countries? Is your field of study relevant to multiple sclerosis? Do you want to work in a research institution outside your own country? Do you want to work with an international organization while staying in your home country due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions?
The participants are encouraged to become a part of this fellowship while helping them gain expertise in their proposed research projects.
The fully-funded international McDonalds fellowship 2023 is tremendous for candidates who cannot afford to get research experience in global dynamics. This opportunity expects the candidates to utilize the newly developed expertise and networks required to undertake MS research and patient care in low and middle-income countries. If the students have been enrolled in a research institution and cannot afford the dues, this fellowship opportunity will help you pay your dues.
The McDonalds Fellowship 2023 is aimed at helping individuals get aware of the types of MS, Causes of MS, symptoms of MS, and other related advanced knowledge in a more profound way. The barriers to accessing MS healthcare and its improved treatment are wide-ranging and complex and vary from one country to another.
This scholarship is for the duration of 2 years and the following degree candidates are eligible to apply:
Host Country: Can be a Neighboring country or the participant’s home country
Host Institution: Institute can be outside the home country or institute of the participant’s home country
Duration of 2023 McDonald Fellowship: 2 years
Deadline: 30th June, 2023
The application deadline for the fellowship is till June 30, 2023.
Financial coverage of the McDonalds Fellowship
- The fellowship will provide around £30,000 GBP per year. The amount will be used to cover travel and living costs.
an additional contribution of £2,000 GBP per year to the host institution
- Enrich the knowledge of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Helps come up with effective possible solutions to overcome MS.
- Professional development is ensured.
- International collaboration is encouraged.
- Social networking is enhanced.
- Applicant must be educated to Postgraduate (Ph.D. and Master’s, including MSc or MD) in an area related to multiple sclerosis.
- Citizens of a low or middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank).
- Working or studying in a low or middle-income country (as defined by World Bank).
- The area of research should be relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- Studying in another country on a project, supported by an MSIF grant.
- Working on a project in a research institute or hospital abroad or in-home country or working on a virtual project.
- Supporting statement.
- Details of 3 referees, including the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
- Study plan in case of the virtual association.
How to Apply to the McDonalds Fellowship
- Students have to apply through the official website of MSIF.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, required for the application form.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
For more Follow us on telegram