The Khalifa University Scholarships will allow you to study graduate programs in UAE for the 2023-2024 session. Khalifa university offers a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for all students who seek graduate programs. All international students from all around the world are invited to apply for the UAE Fully Funded Scholarships. Khalifa University is situated in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It is one of the most reputable and prestigious universities in the UAE.
Those candidates with a passion for studying medicine, business, health, IT, education, technology, and research, can apply for the Khalifa University Scholarships because all of these courses are available under one roof. You can apply in any field for the Master’s and Ph.D. level programs and the Medicine Bridge program, and the Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program.
Duration of Master Degree For Full Time is 2 Years and for part time is 3 years. Duration of PhD Degree is 3 to 4 years
- Study in: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution (s): Khalifa University
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
The last date to apply for the Khalifa University UAE Scholarship 2023 for all the programs is 30th April 2023
Overall, Khalifa University offers the followings for international students to study in UAE.
- The Scholarship Program will cover the full Tuition fee.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- You will be supported to attend International Research Conferences.
- Monthly Stipends will be awarded. For MSC: 8,000 AED. For Ph.D.: 12,000 AED.
- You will be awarded bonuses based on your performance.
- Transport allowance
- Coverage of necessary expenses of education.
To be eligible for the Khalifa University Scholarships, you must acknowledge the following eligibility criteria;
- To apply for the Master’s program, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for Ph.D. programs, you must have a master’s degree.
- All candidates must have their English Proficiency certificates.
N.B: A minimum quantitative score of 150 in the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for admission to all Doctorate programs.
Before applying, make sure you have the following necessary documents with you, such as;
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Official Transcript
- Passport-size photographs with white background
- A valid passport
- Personal statement for Scholarship
- Statement of purpose
- Recommendation Letters (two)
- Research statement for Ph.D. students (500-1000 words)
How to Apply to Khalifa University UAE Scholarship
Finally, applicants must complete the online application form along with the application documents.
For more Follow us on telegram