The Sorbonne Paris Nord University scholarships 2023 are available now for international students who are interested in studying at Sorbonne Paris Nord. One of the main scholarship programs offered by Sorbonne Paris Nord is the Excellence Scholarship Program, which is open to international students who are admitted to a master’s or Ph.D. program at the university covering a wide range of field of studies (including health related fields). To be eligible for the Excellence Scholarship, students must have an excellent academic record and demonstrate their potential for research or innovation.
Other scholarship programs offered by Sorbonne Paris Nord include the International Mobility Scholarship, which is open to students who are studying abroad at the university as part of an exchange program, and the Erasmus+ Scholarship, which is available to students who are participating in the Erasmus+ program. Both scholarships provide financial assistance to help cover the costs of studying abroad. In addition to these scholarship programs, Sorbonne Paris Nord also offers a range of financial aid options for students who need financial assistance. These options may include loans, grants, and work-study programs.
- Hosting Country: France
- Institute: University Sorbonne Paris Nord (USPN)
- Eligible Countries: All Countries are Eligible
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D., Research
- Funding Type: Partially Funded, Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 15, 2023
It is important to note that the application deadline is May 15, 2023.
The university offers a variety of scholarships and financial aid options to help students cover the costs of their studies. Some potential financial benefits of these scholarships and financial aid options could include:
- Reduced or waived tuition fees: Some scholarships may cover all or part of the tuition fees for a program of study at Sorbonne University. This can help to make higher education more affordable for students.
- Living expenses: Some scholarships may also provide financial support for living expenses, such as housing, food, and other basic needs. This can help to alleviate some of the financial burden of studying abroad.
- Reduced need for student loans: Scholarships and financial aid can help to reduce the need for students to take out loans to cover the costs of their studies. This can help to minimize the amount of debt that students must repay after graduation.
- Enhanced financial stability: Receiving financial support through scholarships and financial aid can help students to better manage their finances while studying, which can provide greater financial stability and peace of mind.
- Greater flexibility in career choices: Scholarships and financial aid can help students to pursue the programs and career paths that they are most interested in, without being constrained by financial considerations. This can provide greater flexibility and freedom in terms of career choices.
Other Financial Benefits
- M1 students will receive €600 per month over a period of 12 months, and M2 students will receive €600 per month over a period of 10 months.
- Additional allowances of €400 per month will be given to students from different regions of Ile de France (a total of €1000).
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet any specific program requirements (such as having completed certain courses or having a minimum grade point average)
- Provide transcripts and other required documentation
- Meet any language requirements (if applicable)
- Meet any other specific requirements set by the university or program
- application form
- letters of recommendation, and
- personal statements.
How to Apply
- Visit the Sorbonne Paris Nord website to view available scholarship opportunities.
- Review the eligibility requirements for each scholarship to ensure you meet the necessary criteria.
- Submit your application form and the other required documentation
- Wait for a response from the university regarding the status of your scholarship application.
CLICK BELOW to apply for the scholarship